2022 INTERNATIONAL LUBRICANTS CONFERENCE (ILC) NIGERIA EDITION
Theme: TECHNOLOGY AND ITS APPLICATION TO THE LUBRICANTS INDUSTRY
- How has technology advanced in the Lubricants industry over the years?
- What is the outlook for raw material supplies?
- How will the evolving digital age influence the lubricants value chain and how will manufacturers benefit from it?
- How can you ensure you are ahead of trends in formulations and global regulatory changes?
- What is the update on Raw Material supply chain and logistics in Nigeria?
The International Lubricants Conference (ILC) is a series of online free conferences connecting lubricant manufacturers with a full range of end-user, buyers, vendors, government agencies and other key stakeholders in the lubricants industry.
This Nigeria Edition of the 2-day conference will feature speakers and a panel of experts from across the world who will speak to the audience on topics addressing the world of lubricants as it is today and its outlook for the future. This year our theme is “Technology and its application to the Lubricants Industry”.
Date: Thursday, April 28 & Friday, April 29, 2022
Time: 11am – 1pm WAT